1. Trip to London at the start of April for my little sister's birthday. Highlight was definitely seeing Legally Blonde, The Musical it was so funny and really well put together. Like the film they even had a little Chihuahua 'Bruiser' which ran on stage a few times, so cute.
2. A cool street in Camden, London.
3. Freshly baked cookies at home with a copy of Company magazine.. perfect!
4. Tulips from the garden.
5. New shoes from Author in London, I love them.
6. BBQ in the sun.
7/8. University paper night out.
9. Hot coco and the MadMen series, I'm hooked!
I also finished writing my last ever column for my Uni paper which was sad because I really enjoyed writing them. It was a great experience and really encouraged me to take the time to try some new things this year. I also got my invisible brace fitted which has been a major adjustment (eating wise!) but thankfully I'm getting used to them now. A lot of my friends haven't even noticed I have them on so it was worth getting them in white I reckon.
I'm sad to say goodbye to April, it's gone by too quickly. I realised I forgot to do my product of the month post so I'll just have two for May. The first one will go up next week along with the giveaway winner. If you haven't entered yet you still can, the giveaway will close at 6pm tomorrow :)
Hope you all had a good month? What was your highlight?